WHY UP AND COMING ACTRESS,KUDI OGUNRO CHANGED HER NAME

Fast rising Yoruba actress, Kudiratu Ogunro, the producer of blockbuster movies, Tembelu and Enu Orofo has changed her name to Kudirat Salawu for reasons best known to her. Kudirat, who trained under the tutelage of star actress, Iyabo Ojo made this announcement on her social media accounts saying that for a very long time, she had been known as Kudirat Ogunro but she would want to use the medium to tell whom it may concern that she had dumped the name for another. She now prefers to be called Kudirat Morenikeji Salawu, while official documentation to that effect is in progress. Sequel to this, Yoruba Movie Column spoke with the actress on what prompted the idea of changing name, she said, “I am changing the because of my international passport. Since my days in primary school, I have been using Ogunro as my surname without knowing that is my mum’s maiden name, but now I have got to know that Salawu is actually my father’s name and I decided to change to it. I know some documents also have to change with it as well but I am currently working on them to legalize them”. Kudi was born on January 5th, 1985, in Lagos State. She attended Odu Abore Memorial Primary School, and later went to Mushin Community High School, both in Lagos State. Subsequently, she graduated from the Christ Gate Computer College, where she studied DTP publishing before going into acting. She was trained at Fespris Theatre Academy owned by Iyabo Ojo and she has featured in many movies like Iyan Ogun Odun,Pastor Keu, Omo Eleran,Skuri Bebo, Omo Gomina,Arinzo,Baba No Regret,Tenbelu,Iyanda,Enu Oro,Bella and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For