"SENATOR JUBRIL MARTINS-KUYE TAUGHT ME ALL I KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS" -Lagos Paper Merchant, Laide Fowosire

Laide Fowosire is a big time paper merchant in Nigeria. He started working with a company called Pyramid Papers after graduating from the University in the mid-1980s. After five years, the trained Industrial Chemistry established his own company, Nucleus Ventures Limited, based on the fact the nucleus is the centre of the atom and according to him, he hopes to be the centre of whatever he does in life. While working in pyramid Papers, he was in the sales department, and this gave him knowledge of the paper business. This was how he floated Nucleus Ventures Limited in February 1990. Though, he faced some challenges when he first started but Laide's integrity made him become a paper merchant to reckon with in Nigeria today. But not many know that Fowosire learnt all about paper business when he worked with one time minister of Commerce and Industry, Senator Jubril Martins-Kuye who he attributes to teaching him the nitty-gritty of the business.
Fowosire made this revelation in Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State during the 10th Year Coronation Anniversary Celebration of His Royal Highness, Oba (Dr.) Mufutau Adesesan Yusuf, Erinkitola 1, Sopen Lukale of Oke-Sopen, Ijebu-Igbo, where he was the Chairman of the occasion. The paper merchant was seated behind his mentor, Senator Jubril Martins-Kuye. He took his seating position to show the ex-minister how he deeply respect him as he insisted he should forward to occupy his chairmanship seat, this gesture surprised man, but Fowosire explained what influenced the decision. According to him "Though, I am the chairman of this occasion, I can't do anything without my boss, Senator Jubril Martins Kuye because he taught me what put food on my table today. I once worked with him before I floated my own company Nucleus Ventures Limited. Not that he knew me from Adam but he employed me to be working at his papers' company while I got my pay monthly. It was a pleasure for me to work with him because while I was with him, I was very active in the business, I knew all I needed to know about the business which inspired me before I started mine. It was a gradual process with several challenges but glory be to God Almighty for all he has done for me today through the vocation. Who knows what would've happened if he had not employed me. So, he is my boss and I will always give him the respect".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For