ONE YEAR AFTER "MO'HIT" BREAK UP,D'BANJ,DON JAZZY STEPS OUT AGAIN! May Reconcile Soon

This came as a surprise this morning in Lagos particularly at the white wedding between D'banj's sister, Taiwo and Cool FM presenter, Dotun held somewhere around Victoria Island, Lagos, when ex-Mo'Hit record label's president and his governor, D'banj and Don Jazzy came together and embraced each other.

According to insiders, the two are not really in good terms since they broke up last year over the decision of taking their music international, which cooked up another story of joining world famous secret cult. Known as "illuminati" trailing D'banj even till this moment. But Don Jazzy ignored all that and showed the maturity in him by attending the above mentioned's wedding.
If you will accede with us, you will notice that ever since they broke up, things has not be dwelling well with the bosom friends cum business partners professionally and this sudden development may probably facilitate their coming back as partners they are known with.

Comments

  1. My fiance and I kept on getting into fights all of the time. We were close to breaking up a few times. I knew that we needed something to stay together because he was pulling away from me day by day. I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com who really helped us stay together and become a closer couple. She did a love binding spell that worked perfectly! He started making more of an effort to talk to me about how he was feeling which helped us work through our problems so much better. My fiance tends to shut down whenever there is conflict and this spell helped him communicate with me. I can also tell that he is more attracted to me because he keeps sending me flowers at work and is always trying to touch me in some way. It's actually really nice and I am very grateful to drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for all that he have done for me.......Caren

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is John Sheri i'm from California i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For