MY PRIORITY IS MUSIC NOT WOMEN_ PROMISING POP SINGER, JYDE


Sensational  singer, Adedeji  Adeyeye whose stage name  is Evans Jyde is fast becoming a household name with his single, ‘Bamijo’ and ‘I Got Money’ being played on radio, TV stations  and Youtube. 
This talented and promising artiste who sings R n B, Hip Hop and gospel music started singing from the church at childhood.
In a chat with us, this creative act said “Music has been inside me which I discovered at my tender age. I started from the church as a member of  choir. I later became a choir leader”.
Basically, when you are starting something from the scratch, you would not know its destination. I started from the church but I wanted some particular people to enjoy my songs, which prompted me to be singing R n B, Hip hop and bring everybody together”.
On his record label, charming Adeyeye said ”I tried my best but I couldn’t get any label, so I decided to start in conjunction with other people. The record label is known as Prestige Records. I’m going to set up my own record label before this year runs out”.
Jyde is still working on his debut album, ’’ it’s not really ready for the market. I’m still in the studio working on more songs and marketers’’.
This rising star has performed alongside popular artistes but he’s still working on more shows to entertain his fans.
He is being inspired by American musicians and Tuface Idibia.
‘’Music is my passion and it has really been in my blood right from my childhood. There was a time I used to sing Juju music at social events but I never knew I would sing hip hop music’’.
On his love for women, he said, ’’women try to be closer but I just try to be friendly with them. My priority in the industry is business. I don’t mix it with pleasure”.
Born into the family of Pastor Adeyeye, he is  the second child in the family of four. After his primary and secondary schools, he studied Adult Education/Industrial Relations at University of Ibadan. After his degree, he  decided to move on with his music career.
Apart from being a singer, he is also  a consultant agent;  he  thinks for people. He prefers solutions to people’s problems.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For