"I'M PLANNING TO COME BACK TO THE SCREEN WITH TALE BY MOON NIGHT IF..." Popular Folklore, Jimi Sholanke

Veteran story teller, high-life musician, play wright and actor, Jimi Solanke may be returning to the screen, to continue doing what he knows how to do best.
In a chat with gholahanadetayo's blog recently, during an awarded ceremony in Lagos, the Ipara Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria born entertainer said. " If I have a situation where people will still request for it, I will start it up again. I ran away from it because they were wasting my time, but now I am hoping to go back to my TV programme under the right circumstance".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For