KUNLE AFOLAYAN Denies Dumping GLO Job





Have you heard the rumour making rounds about top Nollywood actor/producer,  Kunle Afolayan?According to the speculation, Kunle may have breached his contract with the GLOBACOM when his award-winning movie, “ The Figurine” was used by MTN to advertise its new product (MTN Afrinolly). Sequel to this, the rumour trailed him that he is no longer with Globacom, and  that was what influenced his movie to be used in advertising by another telecommunication’s product.
Contrary to this, Kunle confirmed  to Yoruba Movie Gists in a phone chat that:  “I’m still very much active as a Glo Ambassador; there’s an advert Odunlade Adekola and I did for Glo recently,it’s currently running on air. The issue of my movie, The Figurine featured on MTN was between Afrinolly and MTN. I am a film-maker, I made the film and I have collected my money from the marketer, it’s then left for the marketer to promote the film . I shot the film in 2009 and the Glo appointment came in 2011, so it has nothing to do with  my appointment. Afrinolly sought my opinion and I gave them the go-ahead. I never for once thought that this kind of rumour will trail the film or my appointment with GLO”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For