NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, SUZAN PETERS CRITICALLY ILL Says: it was mere malaria

As tongues still wagging over the impetuous launching of her newly built mansion in her home town Benue State, and also her newly acquired a brand new of Black Berry porch which became hullabaloos between her and top blogger, Linda Ikeji, another news from the stable of the actress has linked out as she was said to have been down with critical illness which actually shook her according to the speculations.
A reliable source, closed to the actress revealed to us that when the actress was called on phone for person issues which is best known to them, the actress’ voice was obviously unpalatable if not outrageous as the voice could no longer be recognized which made the caller suspected her and believed that something was actually wrong with her. Meanwhile, for sometimes now, the ever ravishing Suzan who is now a toast of everybody to anchor their events after she had tried it many occasions and it worked for her, has been off the social scene where no one could diagnose her where about. Subsequently, the delectable actress last week joyfully revealed to GAB, the real reason while she was off the social scene and truth behind her illness via a telephone chat. According to her “I just returned from overseas, I have been away for some time now and that is why you couldn’t see me at events. Concerning the illness, it was just mere malaria and I thank God for his mercy on me. I have seen my doctor and I used the normal anti-malaria syrup to cure it, it wasn’t up to the one of hospitalizing me”. She blunted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For