HOW I SURVIVED DEATH IN IKEJA FIRE ACCIDENT_Stand up Comedian Omo Baba

If cares are not taking with the way things are going in the entertainment industry, Nigerian entertainment world especially, the prophesy of prophet J.O Faleyimu Of Motain of Blessing and miracle Church of Christ and T.B Joshua of Synagogue will gradually come to limelight. While many were still pity for one of the top notches in the comedy industry, Ayo Makun, shortly after the news broke that he sustained injury in a fatal auto accident in Abuja, another horrible news also littered out same day from the house hold of another humorist known as Omo Baba, when his space wagon got fired and burnt into ashes at Ikeja, Lagos, beside Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), on his way to awards party held at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos State lat week Sunday.
According to eye witnesses, Omo Baba’s space wagon involved in the inferno when his vehicle’s battery developed problem and got fired on the move. GAB however, spoke with the victim to know the source of the inferno “the bus got fired at the LASUTH when I was going for an awards party held at TBS. I didn’t even know what was happening, I overheard people shouting fire of which I said to my self that let me stop and rescue them without knowing that they are the one to rescue me. I was in the bus in the company’s of four of my friends that we were going together in the paragon, when we were about to park, we smelled something burning and we hastily parked and rushed out of the bus, we tried all we could to stop the fire but the efforts was abortive. The people around us even tried for us. They exhausted numbers extinguishers when the one we have has already finished on the ensuing event. To God be the glory, the Paragon burnt to ashes. And I paid so that the vehicle can be toll away from the main road because we couldn’t park properly when it happened, now the vehicle has been tolled to a mechanical work shop around Ikeja there. My brother, I don’t think the vehicle can still stand on it feet because it was burnt beyond reparation. But I thank God for sparing my life and my friends. It was really sad news”. Omo Baba explained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For