MKO Abiola’s son, Jamiu debunks keystone bank taking over his NNPC station saga Built new mega station on Lagos/Ibadan Express way

Last week, another tabloid in Nigeria reported that NNPC filling station in Kings Way road, Ikoyi Lagos, owns by son of late business guru and politician, MKO Abiola, jamiu Abiola has been taking over by keystone bank over on disclosed debt he loaned from the bank. And if you are very conversant with the news making the rounds about the dude, you will recall that this story started last year when a magazine reported that Jamiu Abiola lend huge amount of money from Keystone bank, formerly known as Bank PHB where his elder brother, Deji Abiola was the Chairman of the bank which made it very easier for him to get the loan. Though, it was written in the magazine that incapacity of the bank to meet up with the new policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) made the bank went into merger to expose those who own the bank. In a chat with Jamiu at the said filling station (NNPC filling Station) Ikoyi. The dude bluntly denied the allegation. According to him “nobody attempted to take over my filling station, the rumour mongers were just insinuating and the paper that reported it obviously reported fallacious news. If what they reported is real you wouldn’t have meet me here at the point of taking stock. I purposely invite you to meet me here to see things yourself. Have never loan money from any bank to start up my business and I will never take loan. Let people check my profile. I have work for various companies home and abroad, I have worked with Ogun state government when I returned to the country. I started my business with my money. I don’t know who is behind such rumour but my lawyer is aware of it and he will write the magazine soon. I don’t even know why they are alleging me with such rumour on my filling station here. Close to five months now, I have built another mega filling station at Lagos-Ibadan express Way, opposite Redeem Christen Church Camp. I know by the time this gonzo journalists know about the new station, they will start writing another debt allegation. They can even say that I got loan from one back again. But I have been following the principle of my late daddy because he has never loan any kobo from any bank and that is why after his death no bank could write us that our father is owing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For