YOUNGEST OLDMAN MOBILISES 10,000 YOUTHS FOR GOV OSHIOMHOLE

As preparations for the Edo State governorship election scheduled for July this year, frontline Abuja based comedian, Rolland Igbadume a.k.a. Youngest Oldman is mobilising 10,000 youths to campaign for the re-election of Governor Adams Oshiomhole.



The artiste, who has been spending more time in Edo State than in Abuja lately, says the administration of Governor Oshiomhole is the needed panacea to the problems of the state and that is why he has decided to put his weight behind the comrade governor’s re-election bid.

According to the comedian and events manager who has become a source of inspiration to other Abuja based artistes, the essence of his support is good governance and, as a medium to discourage the youths of his state from violence and other social vices.



“You see, I have never been a politician or given my support to any politician, but with Governor Oshiomhole, it is different because the way he transformed the stae within a very short time, I had no choice than to align with what is good for my people. I felt, if I don’t support this man, I would be doing my state a great disservice. So I decided a long time ago that weather he is interested in a second term or not, we the Edo people who love what is good, who are not particularly concerned about our personal gains, would mobilise and come out en mass to convince him to contest so that he would have much more time to transform the state,” an excited Youngest Oldman said.

It would be recalled that Youngest Oldman was last year emerges as City Peoples most successful comedian of the year in Abuja. The event which was planned to be a low key celebration of excellence and achievement for Youngest as he is fondly called, turned out to be a large carnival as the venue of the event could not contain the guests who came to grace the occasion.



Comedians from both the federal capital and beyond trooped to the venue as well as a host of other entertainment practitioners, journalists, the business community, friends and well wishers. Soul E, Kelly Handsome, I Go Dye, Mekoyo, The General, MC Sam, Owen T da Bomb, Triple White, Dr Ayuba and a host of other entertainers were in attendance. He told newsmen at that time that, he would be more and more determined to do his best in his chosen career, knowing that “the world is watching and many coming behind me are looking up to me and even my superiors are concerned about my every move.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For