I HAVE COME TO RULE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY- Imelda J

She’s no doubt one of the nation’s new up and coming stars that make things happen in the entertainment industry especially the hip hop world due to what we can testify in her last effort “myy love for you” featuring OJB Jazreel which bagged her The Lead Times African Award in 2010, and “show me” featuring Side 1.

The promising and talented star started her music career back in the days from her state, Benue State before she switched over to the aquatic splendor to trade in the musical arena. Imelda Ada Okwori, is at the moment set to release her new single titled “Fosoke”. Aside the usual music she is known for, she is also into modeling and acting and she has modeled for top corporate organizations and acted with top Nigerian movie stars. In a chat with her, the gorgeous looking damsel made it known to us that she has come to rule Nigerian entertainment industry. Listen to her “Imelda J has stormed the industry big and better, I have come to rule my world via every aspect of entrainment mostly music industry. And my aim is to make sure that I try all I can to uplift the industry. And I promise, after the already known stars you guys cannot do without, I am the next person to watch out for”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For