BISI IBIDAPO OBE CRIES OUT “De Waves is not my lover, he is my younger brother”

The story of new love of Nollywood actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, after she has been linked with different lovers, a story which was broken by this magazine months back and which has in one way or the other become public issue. The actress recently came out bluntly to debunk the tale, at an event held in GRA Ikeja Lagos.

According to the news, Bisi was said to have been rollicking in a very suspicious affair that signified love with UK-based songster Temidayo Sanni otherwise known as Dewaves. Amazingly, a guy who accosted Bisi was said to have asked her the truth behind the story, fortunately, the actress made it known to everyone at the event that cared to listen that the singer is not her lover but he is her brother and he used to take her out anytime she visited United Kingdom. “ Dewaves is not my lover, he is my younger brother, any time I go to UK, he used to take me around, I don’t how they came about the story”, Bisi, popularly referred to as Olabisi Omologbalogba declared. Bisi, we believe you that Dewaves is your brother and we leave the matter in the court of public opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For