Ifeanyi Dike voice out: “The Success of my Kidney Transplant was from God”


Prince Ifeanyi Dike is no doubt a force to reckon with when it comes to scripts interpretation due to the possible impact he has influenced in making the industry great, he’s one actor cum AGN leader who tried all he could to avoid controversies and scandals based on the way he comports himself, but all these became history when strange kidney problem stormed the actor which wanted to claim his and generated a lot of controversies before and after he traveled abroad for the Kidney transplant, but thank God for His mercy him to make it a successful one. Recently the actor returned to the country where GBOLAHAN ADETAYO, had this brief chatting with him. Enjoy it…

Congratulations for the success of the sundry?
Thank you my brother.
How was the journey?
We thank God for the mercy journey, and also to the Lagos State Actor Guild of Nigeria (AGN) for their support, they all came out to the air port to welcome and honour me, and from the air port, I went straight to church to give God glory because no one will share His glory with him, that was the reason why I went to church to thank Him for being by side during the kidney sundry, despite the many hullabaloos making the rounds before and after embarking on the journey.
How did the experience look like?
Well, it wasn’t rosy but I bet you Indian doctors are superior when it comes to medical issues and they handled it professionally and perfectly and not everybody that pass through this same transplant experience that will be guarantee survival, but I thank God that mine was very successful and I thank God that I am moving ahead.
What lesson have you learnt from the experience?
Lesson have learnt is that one should live life moderately, you have to try as much as possible not to do things above your midst, one have to always pray to God to make us achieve what you want to achieve.
To your fans what lesson do you want them to learn from what you have went through?
I will only tell them to move closer to God, this sickness is not an easy one and I don’t pray that my enemy should experience it let alone my fans, so I am telling you my people, friends, family and fans to move closer to God because He is the only way to overcome any challenge on this expansive world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For