KENNETH OKONKWO CRIES OUT, “I’M NOT QUITTING MOVIE FOR LAW”


For some time now, this versatile and multi-talented actor, who recently bagged an award at the just concluded Nigeria Cultural Ambassador Awards, held at Vantage Hotel, Lekki, Lagos, has not been on the movie scene, which many believe he may have totally dumped the profession for another one based on the economic melt down that is at the moment, facing not only entertainers but every other Nigerian to search for another means of survival. Recently SE went to track him down to know the fact of the fallacious tale being spread by some gossip merchants. Though, not everybody that knows that the amiable and soft-spoken actor is a lawyer not until during a chat with him where he made it known to us and other things he has been engaged in when we asked him about the rumour; hear what he said; movie is a hobby to me, I was already an actor before I became a lawyer, law should be the 4th out of five degrees that I bagged to my repute. I studied business administration in 1989, and after that I stumbled in to movie and anytime you see me off scene that means I have gone back to school. my first degree in Business Administration was from the University of Nigeria, Nssuka, I was also educated at school of Technology, I was also a seminarian, then I was educated in International Law and Diplomacy at my masters level then before I went for LBP at University of Lagos Unilag, before I finally crowned it up with a BL at Nigerian Law School, Kenneth Okonkwo concluded. It will also interest you to know that Kanneth, who is also a politician and aiming of become one to the political gladiators of Nigeria in the 2015 election, is now based in Abuja to practice his law pre-occupation.

Comments

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I have be aware your stuff
    prior to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you have bought right here, really like what you are
    saying and the way wherein you assert it. You are making it enjoyable
    and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you.

    This is really a great website.

    Also visit my weblog ... anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For