I WANT MERCY JOHNSON TO BE MY HEARTTHROB_ Cjay



This may sound as a surprise to you as one of Nigerian hottest rising stars confessed to the pressmen that he want set to hook and Nigeria highly controversial and scandal ambassador Mercy Jonhson. Though cjay’s name might not at the moment recurring decimal to some people, but Collins Jakes otherwise known as Cjay has the profile. He’s the brain behind popular music tracks that currently making way on air (Pain me and Lahlah).

You know him? choices are made to be choose without any hindrances, that is an adage that suit the avowal when this Ozoro Usoko Local Government Area of Delta State born songster who’s flaunting Degree in Political science from Delta State University DESU affirmed his love for the Nigeria’s most highly controversial actress, Mercy Johnson who is known as a regular customer in the media when it comes to controversy and scandals. Despite the fact that the Kogi state born diva was entangled with inability to get her missing rib after she fixed her wedding date that failed to come to an existent, but thank God for her Mr. right that surfaced recently, Cjay made known to the pen pushing professionals that he would love Mercy Johnson to be the mother of his kids. “Out of all the ladies in this busty land of the world, Mercy Johnson remains number one lady that I cherish most and I want her to be the mother of my kids. I don’t care about the side talk of anybody, those people who says she’s this and that are just insinuating, moreover, my taste may be your own poison,. So we are not equal and I believe in myself that I will land her one day to my family, but there’s interruption because she has exchange her hand for marital vow with another man. So how would I achieve this?” cjay reminisced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSOLA OKE’S FATHER, PROF AKANDE DIES! Busola yet to visit the family

Unveiling Rilwan Adisa Ologolo, The New Actor Producers Are Now Going For